The Roles and Responsibilities of the Media in the Kurdish Reconciliation ProcessOctober 14, 2015 Malta Pavilion, Beşiktaş/ Istanbul
DS Centre for Policy Studies held a round table discussion on "The Roles and Responsibilities of the Media in the Kurdish Reconciliation Process"
The event brought together academics, politicians, columnists and other media representatives to discuss and assess the current status of the Kurdish reconciliation process and in particular how the media could contribute to make the process more effective.
The event was invitation-only and completely off-the-record, touching on several key issues. In particular the event highlighted how, since the 1990s, the mainstream media has changed its discourse when discussing the Kurdish issue.
- Meeting between Daily Sabah and Kyrgyz Journalists September 28, 2018
- Presentation on Digital Diplomacy Given by Gökhan Yücel September 04, 2018
- Meeting between Daily Sabah and U.S. Students August 08, 2018
- Meeting between Daily Sabah and Chinese journalists and media representatives July 24, 2018
- Meeting between Daily Sabah and South African media representatives July 16, 2018
- Election Day at Daily Sabah’s Headquarters June 24, 2018
- Roundtable Meeting with Dr. Emrullah İşler April 10, 2018
- Roundtable Meeting with Ayşe Sözen Usluer April 04, 2018