INFORMATIVE TEXT UNDER THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As Turkuvaz Haberleşme ve Yayıncılık A.Ş., we are processing your personal data, and at the same time, using our best efforts to protect your data by taking the technical and administrative measures prescribed by laws. With this text, we would like to inform you in detail of the processes for processing of your personal data.
The following terms mentioned in this text shall refer to the meanings specified below:
Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable real person,
Processing of Personal Data: Any activity carried out in the period to elapse from collection of personal data to their deletion, destruction or anonymization, including their acquisition, recording, storage, protection, alteration, re-arrangement, disclosure, transmission, transfer, availability, classification and prevention of their use.
Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“LPPD”): Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698,
Turkuvaz: Turkuvaz Haberleşme ve Yayıncılık A.Ş and its companies and group companies,
Data Supervisor: Real or legal person who determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, and who is responsible for establishment and management of the data recording system.
2. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data supervisor in respect of your data processed on the website Dailysabahcentre.com is Turkuvaz Haberleşme ve Yayıncılık A.Ş. Turkuvaz processes your personal data within the frame of the limits stipulated by all the legislation in relation to protection of personal data, Constitution of the Republic of Turkey and the international conventions to which our country is a party and LPPD being in the first place.
Although it differs depending upon the services provided and activities carried out on the website Dailysabahcentre.com, your below-specified data may be collected in electronic environment in accordance with your statement or within your knowledge:
- In case you make contact from the tab of “contact us”, your name and e-mail address and phone number that you have provided to us, content of your communication and device information,
- Due to legal requirement; date and time of access/exit, resource and target information and location information in respect of your visit to the website Dailysabahcentre.com,
- Data collected by cookies for the purpose of ensuring that you can use the website Dailysabahcentre.com more efficiently, easily and fast, customizing the services and activities of the website according to your needs, and ensuring that the third party websites can provide more convenient services and offers.
As stipulated by LPPD, your personal data collected shall be processed;
- In accordance with the law and principles of integrity,
- In an accurate manner, and up-to-date when necessary,
- For specific, clear and legitimate purposes,
- in a way that is relevant, limited and proportionate to purpose of their processing, and
- In accordance with the principles of being retained for a period specified in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose of processing thereof.
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be processed for the purposes of;
- Performing the endeavors necessary for you to benefit from our services and activities,
- Offering to you the services and activities provided by Turkuvaz by customizing them according to your like, usage habits and needs, and providing the necessary technical support and quality in accordance with your requests,
- Being able to inform you about our new services and activities, and accordingly, being able to provide the product and service which is most suitable for you,
- Being able to develop, improve and make widespread our services and activities by making the necessary measurements,
- Being able to reply to all kinds of your questions and complaints in respect of our services and activities,
- Taking all the necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security,
- Being able to procure the necessary information in accordance with the requests and audits of regulatory and auditing institutions and official authorities, and being able to carry out the administrative operations,
- Being able to measure customer satisfaction,
- Being able to perform our legal obligations as stipulated and required by legal regulations, such as processing in accordance with the relevant legislation of the online visitor data,
and as specified in articles 5 and 6 of LPPD, on condition that;
- It is explicitly stipulated by the relevant laws,
- Processing of personal data belonging to the parties to a contract is necessary due to the fact that they are directly related to the performance of the contract,
- It is compulsory for Turkuvaz to fulfill a legal obligation of it,
- Processing of data is necessary for the legitimate interests of Turkuvaz, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the related person are not infringed,
- Explicit consent is obtained if necessary
By writing your name and your e-mail address to the SUBSCRIBE TO DS CENTRE section, you will be deemed to have given consent to use of your personal data for sending the news contents to the e-mail address that you have specified to subscribe to the news bulletin.
4. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be transferred to;
- Our business partners, supplier companies, group companies and shareholders with which we cooperate or from which we procure services for provision and promotion of our services and activities,
- Lawyers, auditors, tax consultants and other third persons from which we procure consultancy and service,
- Your agents and representatives authorized by yourself,
- Regulatory and auditing institutions and other public institutions such as courts and execution offices, and other public institutions and organizations authorized to require your personal data,
under the personal data processing terms and conditions and purposes specified in articles 8 and 9 of LPPD.
5. YOUR RIGTHS REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With regard to your personal data, you have the right to;
- find out whether your personal data is processed;
- request information, if they are processed;
- To learn about the purpose of processing and to find out whether such data is used for the intended purpose;
- obtain information about the third persons to whom your personal data is communicated within the country or abroad;
- If they have been processed in an incomplete and wrongful manner, to request correction of the same, and to request that the third parties to whom personal data are transferred are also informed about the correction made,
- In case the reasons requiring them to be processed cease to exist, to request that they are deleted or destroyed, and the third parties to whom the data are transferred are also informed about the transaction executed in this regard,
- Object to the occurrence of a result which is detrimental to the person concerned as a result of analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems; and
- Request compensation for any damages incurred as a result of their unlawful processing
You may forward your requests within the scope of your above-specified rights, by registered mail return receipt requested or in person or through a notary in written, or by registered electronic mail (REM) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or if you have an electronic mail that you have previously notified to us which is registered in our system, by using your electronic mail address. Your requests will be finalized without any charges within thirty days at the latest from the date when they are forwarded to us by the above-specified means.
As specified in the “Communiqué on Procedures and Principles for Application to Data Supervisor” which was published by the Personal Data Protection Authority on the Official Gazette no 30356 dated March 10, 2018, your requests specified in your application are replied at no cost, however, in case the reply to your request is made in written, a fee of TL 1 for each of the first ten pages and in case the reply is made in a recording environment such as a CD or flash disc, a fee which will not exceed the cost of the recording environment can be charged. In case your application has arisen from a fault of us, such fee shall be returned to you.
Your application shall be replied in accordance with the relevant provisions stipulated by LPPD, and for the purpose of confirming that the applicant is the correct person, Turkuvaz may request certain confirmatory information from you; such information may be requested only for the sake of identifying the identity of the real data owner and sharing the outcomes of the application with the correct person.
As Turkuvaz, we would like to remind you that, Dailysabahcentre.com contains links to other websites, and the privacy principles of Turkuvaz shall apply only on our platform of Dailysabahcentre.com and we have no responsibility in respect of the other websites, links of which are contained.